KBC Financial Aid services are provided by Student and Enrollment Services M-F, 8:30
At Financial Aid, you can:
- Check application deadlines
- Print financial aid forms
- Learn how to apply for Federal and State grants and loans
- Research scholarship programs
- Submit applications for local scholarships
- Look for and apply for on-campus student employment
- Participate in Federal Work-Study programs
- Get assistance with the financial aid appeal process
- Obtain forms and help in understanding your Veteran’s educational benefits
Completed Admission is required to qualify for federal aid!
A completed Admission into a degree or certificate program (see Admissions) is required
in order to have most types of financial aid awards released to you, so WATCH FOR DEADLINES and Apply for Admission and Financial Aid early!