UA Student ID Number
- Your UA ID (example: 30123456) is generated automatically for you:
- After you submit an Admissions or a Non-Degree-Seeking form (paper or online)
- When you take an Accuplacer placement test, or
- When you register for a class
- You can find out what your number is by following the instructions on UAOnline:
- Your UA ID number is the same at all UA universities and campuses.
- Your UA username generally consists of your first initial, middle initial and last
name, sometimes followed by a number. So, if your name is Jane Q. Student, your username
is jqstudent. You can find your UAA username by going to https://me.uaa.alaska.edu/ and using the "User Name Lookup" tool.
- Your username is also your UAA Assigned email address.
Manage your passwords at https://me.uaa.alaska.edu/. Contact the KPC Help Desk for assistance.
|UAA Call Center (After Hours)
All students are issued a UA email address when they register for classes. UA students
are assigned a university email account, which is used to communicate with students
regarding important university matters. You are responsible for checking this account
regularly or forwarding your university email account to the email account you check
regularly. You are also responsible to act upon or respond to the email received from
the university when specifically requested to do so.