Pay Tuition and Fees
Regularly check your UAA email and UAOnline accounts for changes or updates.
- Pay tuition and fees before published deadlines to avoid being assessed late fees.
- You are responsible academically and financially for your registration activity.
- You are responsible for the total amount due as well as any late fees and collection
costs associated with the debt.
- Deferred Payment Plans are available.
You are responsible for reading and understanding KPC policies, and the current deadlines
for dropping or withdrawing from a class as well as the policy for refunds/no refunds.
- Remember to officially drop or withdraw by the published deadlines if you determine
that you are unable to complete a course.
- You must formally (complete required paperwork) drop any class you have registered
for by the withdrawal deadline or you will still be enrolled in the class, whether
or not you complete the class requirements.
- Failure to do so may result in a grade of F or NB for nonattendance and may affect
your future university financial aid and grade point average (GPA).
- Classes must be dropped within the 100 percent refund period to avoid paying the tuition.
- Students may withdraw from classes after the 100 percent refund period, but will not
receive a refund. Students who withdraw from classes after the refund period will
receive a grade of "W" on their college transcript.
- Students cannot withdraw from a class after the last day to withdraw date or one that
has already been graded.
Before Changing Your Registration
- Talk to your instructor.
- See a KPC Advisor.