Skip Navigation

All Kenai Peninsula College campus services are available virtually and on campus. Masks are required on campus. For general questions, call 907.262.0300 or email Learn more about UA’s COVID-19 response

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage


How to Register

Required forms for ALL high school students:

  • KPC/UA student ID number: If you do not have a UA ID number, complete and submit the Non-Degree-Seeking Admission form to Student and Enrollment Services to create a student account in the university system. You will need your Social Security number to verify identity on the form.
  • Secondary Student/Parents Registration Agreement Form (SPA): this form has to be submitted one time, and kept on file for all high school students taking courses at KPC. Students who register for classes but do not submit this form will be withdrawn from their courses.
  • Copy of placement scores: Accuplacer, SAT or ACT scores, or transcripts of a completed college math and English class are required for all Math, English, and Communication courses. Math scores expire in one year.

Required forms for JumpStart ONLY:

  • JumpStart Reduced Tuition Application (11th and 12th graders only): Complete all information on the High School Student Waiver Application; sign, and get signatures from a parent/guardian. A KPC Counselor or Advisor is the last person to review and sign this form.
  • JumpStart High School Student Orientation-Certificate of Completion: Print or take a picture of the certificate of completion with your name on it, after passing the brief quiz at the end.


Top ^