Admission and Registration
Admission into a degree or certificate program is REQUIRED in order to have financial
aid released to you. Admission also allows students to register online before non-degree-seeking
students each semester.
- You have chosen a degree program and completed and submitted an online admission or
paper form by the deadlines. (Make sure you have the right campus and program before
- You have submitted necessary documentation to Student Services:
- High school/GED transcript with graduation date stamped on it sent directly to KPC
- Official transcripts of completed classes from other colleges sent directly to KPC/UAA
- Accuplacer or SAT or ACT scores within last two years
- You have paid the admissions fee
If you don’t have SAT/ACT/Accuplacer scores or they are older than two years, take
the ACCUPLACER test at KPC Student Services. Call for an appointment at 262-0300.
Pay the $15 fee in the KPC Bookstore, and bring the fee receipt and photo ID to Student
Services to take the test.