Blackboard is a course management system that allows faculty and students to work
- Faculty and students may share documents (such as the course syllabus) on Blackboard.
- Faculty and students may communicate via discussion boards or email in Blackboard.
- Faculty may post grades in Blackboard for individual student access.
- Students may complete assignments, quizzes and exams on Blackboard.
- ALL Students evaluate their courses and instructors on Blackboard.
- Some classes (listed on the schedule as WEB or ELIVE) are entirely offered via Blackboard.
Access Blackboard and see the KPC website for more Blackboard information.
All you need to use Blackboard is your student UA ID and password.
More KPC fast facts:
- The total student enrollment for the Fall 2011 semester was 2,855 students in the
Kenai Peninsula College system - largest in KPC history!
- Kenai Peninsula College has branches in Soldotna, Homer, Seward, and even Anchorage.
- KPC's Kenai River Campus in Soldotna opened a 96-bed (39,678 sq. ft.) Student Housing
Complex in the Fall of 2013.
- KRC also opened a brand new Career and Technical Center in 2013.