Skip Navigation

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

Counseling and Advising

Counseling and Advising

You can make an appointment to see a counselor by calling Counseling and Advising at 262-0383. Students can get free, confidential help and advocacy for all personal and academic difficulties.

KPC counselors help with:

  • All general questions
  • Students undecided on a degree program
  • Counseling for all student problems and concerns
  • Programs that do not have a KPC faculty advisor
  • Financial aid appeals

Counselors/general advisors: 

Advising services: know your advisor and get help choosing the right class.

Academic advising is strongly recommended for every student. It is important to get advising prior to registering for classes each semester. Early advising will help all facets of the academic process work smoothly for you. Once students choose a degree program, the faculty member in that program will advise students each semester in their choice of classes.

View each program on the web site to see which faculty advisor to talk to for each program.


Top ^