Campus Services is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday. If you need assistance
in the evening, the Evening Coordinator is on duty Monday - Thursday until 9 p.m.
to provide the following services to students:
- Administrative oversight in the evenings.
- Registration, adding and dropping of classes, after hours.
- Arranging contact with counselors, financial aid, and faculty advisors.
- Any emergency at night.
- Referring students to the appropriate person or department for help.
- Scheduling placement testing appointments.
KPC fast facts:
- The Kenai River Campus was established on July 1, 1964;
- KRC Facilities include 85,000 square feet on 309 acres;
- 1,400 foot frontage on the Kenai River;
- Now open: 96-bed Residence Hall and Career & Technical Center.