Kenai Peninsula College is part of the University of Alaska Anchorage.
You are earning UAA credits when you earn KPC credits. Many students take their General
Education Requirements at one campus and then take the remainder of their requirements
at the campus offering that specific degree program.
KPC and UAA do not offer all the same degree programs.
Some programs are offered by both sites, and other programs are offered only by KPC
or only by UAA. KPC degrees and UAA degrees may have different deadlines for admission
and graduation applications, so it is important to know where your degree program
is housed; KPC or UAA. Check with your advisor.
What if I need to drop a class?
- You can drop or withdraw from a class up until the deadline for student-initiated
withdrawal, listed in the academic calendar.
- Whether or not you receive any refund for the class tuition depends on how close to
the first day of class you drop (see calendar).
- After this deadline, you can’t withdraw from a class unless you withdraw from all
of your classes.
Tip: See a counselor at the first sign of trouble.
What is my UAA Student ID number?
- You will provide your Social Security Number initially for verification purposes.
- Immediately after, you’ll be assigned a permanent UAA Student ID number, and then:
- Your Social Security number will not be used to identify you.