Looking for a place to start? Come to the Learning Center.
The Learning Center offers support services for learners in a comfortable, friendly environment. Services
- Tutoring in academic subjects
- Math study sessions
- Group Study Area
- Computers and typewriter for student use
- Testing, which includes test proctoring
- Tutor Training
- Adult Basic Education
- English as a Second Language (ESL) programs
- Student Disability Services: KPC students with documented temporary or permanent disabilities,
including learning and physical disabilities, receive specialized support services
which can include: note takers, test accommodations, readers, adaptive equipment,
sign language interpreters, mobility aids and specialized tutoring.
Diane Taylor,Learning Center Programs Manager