Welcome to Student Services
Welcome to KPC NSO! In this orientation, you will learn about all of the resources
available to you.
Student Services is located in Campus Services in the McLane building, and provides
assistance with counseling and advising, admissions and registration, Accuplacer placement
testing, financial aid, and health services.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Evening services are available from Monday-Thursday, 5 - 9 p.m.
We wish you the very best and invite you to call us at 262-0330 or visit us in Campus
Services. We are here to help you!
Student Services contacts:
Julie Cotterell, Student Services Director
Bettina Kipp, NSO Coordinator and Counselor
Chris Stuive, NSO Coordinator and Counselor
Suggested timeline for the academic process:
- Jan. - April: Financial aid/scholarship applications submitted
- March - May: Accuplacer testing and completion/submission of admission form
- April-May: Meet with an advisor and register for fall classes
- Aug: Complete NSO, buy books, arrange to meet payment deadlines. Start your classes!
- Oct: Submit spring scholarship applications; Meet with your advisor
- Oct- Nov: Register online for spring classes
- Jan: Buy books, arrange to meet payment deadlines
- Jan. - April: Complete financial aid forms for fall
- April - May: Meet with an advisor, choose classes and register online for fall
The academic calendar has information on deadlines and other important dates.