Obtaining KPC Counselor Signatures
Q: How do I get KPC Counselor signatures? Do I have to pay my tuition/fees at this
- The best way is to come to identified High School Advising sessions with your completed
paperwork and test scores.
- This is the time and place in which you can easily get the KPC counselors and faculty
signatures on your High School Waiver Application form—IF you bring your completed
form, and the Certificate of Completion for this orientation, and your ACT/SAT or
Accuplacer placement scores.
- You will come back when Earlybird registration begins to register into the classes,
and you can pay or set up payment plans or funding at that time.
See dates for the Advising & Signatures sessions and registration for the upcoming
semester on the Academic Calendar.
Q: What if I can’t attend the Advising session?
Try your best to attend the session as it will save you valuable time. You may have
to try to see a KPC counselor during the busy late registration period. Bring your
completed high school waiver form, your online Certification of Completion from this
online orientation, and your print copy of placement test scores; and be prepared
to wait to see a counselor.
Please note that meeting times will be brief if you register late, as KPC counselors
are working with adult students as well during these times.
Q: After I go to the Advising session and get my High School Waiver Application form
signed, how do I register (and pay)?
Come to KPC when registration opens with all your completed paperwork, fill out a
registration form with the course(s) you want to take, and get in line to register.
- Classes do fill up, and you can come early on your registration day to wait if you
- Your parent/guardian can also register you, even if you are not present, if he or
she has your completed paperwork and registration form.
- High school students cannot register using the online system.
- Payments can be made in the KPC Bookstore, over the phone at 262-0312, or in your
student account in UAOnline.
- Students don’t have to pay when they register, although they can pay whenever the
Bookstore is open.
- Typically students complete payment arrangements prior to the first day of each semester
to avoid the late fees that begin immediately after the end of the Drop deadline.