Skip Navigation

All Kenai Peninsula College campus services are available virtually and on campus. Masks are required on campus. For general questions, call 907.262.0300 or email Learn more about UA’s COVID-19 response

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

Obtaining KPC Counselor Signatures

Obtaining KPC Counselor Signatures

 Q: How do I get KPC Counselor signatures? Do I have to pay my tuition/fees at this time?

  • The best way is to come to identified High School Advising sessions with your completed paperwork and test scores.
  • This is the time and place in which you can easily get the KPC counselors and faculty signatures on your High School Waiver Application form—IF you bring your completed form, and the Certificate of Completion for this orientation, and your ACT/SAT or Accuplacer placement scores.
  • You will come back when Earlybird registration begins to register into the classes, and you can pay at that time.

See dates for the Advising & Signatures sessions and registration for the upcoming semester on the Academic Calendar.

Q: What if I can’t attend the Advising session?

Try your best to attend the session as it will save you valuable time. You may have to try to see a KPC counselor during the busy late registration period. Bring your completed high school waiver form, your online Certification of Completion from this online orientation, and your print copy of placement test scores; and be prepared to wait to see a counselor.

Please note that meeting times will be brief if you register late, as KPC counselors are working with adult students as well during these times.

Q: After I go to the Advising session and get my High School Waiver Application form signed, how do I register (and pay)?

Come to KPC when registration opens with all your completed paperwork, fill out a registration form with the course(s) you want to take, and get in line to register.

  • Classes do fill up, and you can come early on your registration day to wait if you like.
  • Your parent/guardian can also register you, even if you are not present, if he or she has your completed paperwork and registration form. 
  • High school students cannot register using the online system.
  • Payments can be made in the KPC Bookstore, over the phone at 262-0312, or in your student account in UAOnline.
  • Students don’t have to pay when they register, although they can pay whenever the Bookstore is open.
  • Typically students complete payment arrangements prior to the first day of each semester to avoid the late fees that begin immediately after the end of the Drop deadline. 


Top ^