Q: Okay, I understand that it is my responsibility to know the refund policy and to
complete the consent form process in order for my parent/guardian to have access to
my records. This is very different from high school. Do I get access to resources
at KPC that I don’t have at my high school?
Student Services, located in Campus Services in the McLane Building, has many services
to offer you:
Student Services Information Desk:
- Lost? Find out where to go!
- Need help? Ask here!
- Sign-up for Accuplacer placement testing
Counseling and Advising:
- Get help to choose courses that will match your needs and future college goals
- Get help with academic and personal problems
Admissions and Financial Aid:
- If you are a Senior, ask about financial aid and admissions early in your Senior year.
Career and Community Engagement Center:
- Not sure what you want to do for a career? Check out the services in this department.
The Learning Center, located in the Brockel Building, has many services to offer you:
- Free tutoring
- Math labs and Online Writing Lab
- Testing: Make-up tests, online tests, E-Learning test proctoring
- Help using the computers
- Disability Support services & computer programs
- GED prep and testing
- Study areas, newspapers and free coffee
- In addition to its collection of books and materials, the Library offers help researching
information, a media center and quiet study areas with a great view.
Kenai River Campus Health Center:
- Any student taking at least six credits is eligible to use the services of the Health
Computer Labs are located in the Ward building; hours of operation are posted on the lab doors
Your best instant resource - the KPC Website:
- Look up the class schedule to choose classes, research whether E-Learning courses
are for you, check out who your faculty are, and keep up to date on KPC news and events.