Skip Navigation

Update on UA's COVID-19 response

For the latest information about the University of Alaska's response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, visit

Kenai Peninsula College buildings are closed at this time. All business is being conducted remotely, or by appointment. For general questions, please call 907-262-0330 or email

If you have particular questions regarding technology or need assistance to connect to KPC remotely, call 907-262-0351. If you would like to get more information on classes or set up an appointment for Counseling and Advising, please call 907-262-0383 or email For the Kachemak Bay Campus in Homer, please call Nancy Johnson at 907-235-1655 or email 

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

KPC ResLife


After considerable thought and discussion, KPC’s Kenai River Campus has decided that the Residence Hall will go on a one-year hiatus, beginning June 30, 2020, to determine how the campus can move forward in the future.

Housing Eligibility

To be eligible for student housing, students must meet the criteria for student status. Students must be registered for at least nine (9) credits from KPC. Preference will be given to students signed up for twelve (12) or more KPC credits. Students must also be in good standing with the Office of Residence Life and the Campus Judicial Committee. Additionally, the following must be submitted before space will be reserved in Student Housing:

  • Housing Application ($40 fee).
  • $300 Security Deposit (submitted with application).
    A refundable $300 security deposit is required of all housing applicants. The deposit will be held by the KPC Business Office for as long as the resident indicates intent to return to Student Housing in the following term. When a resident formally checks out of housing and indicates that he/she will not be returning, the deposit will be mailed to the forwarding address indicated by the resident, less any applicable charges assessed to the student.
  • Current Immunization Status (must be submitted before a student moves into the KRC Residence Hall).


Housing Placements & Room Assignments

Every attempt will be made to accommodate students’ housing placement requests. Requests are filled on a first-come, first served basis! Fill out the ‘Preferences’ section of the housing application to ensure the best possible roommate pairing.

Application Process

In order to apply for student housing, students need to simply complete the following process:

  • Log in to UAOnline (contact Student Services at (907) 262-0330 if you do not yet have a student ID number);
  • Go to the ‘Student Services & Account Information’ tab;
  • Press ‘Campus Housing and Dining’;
  • Select ‘KPC Housing’; 
  • Press the ‘ApplyOnline’ button; and
  • Fill out the simple online application (remember to pay your application fee and housing deposit)!

Questions? Call (907) 262-0256 and Residence Life staff will be happy to help you through the process.

Click here for the Residence Life Application

Top ^