To be eligible for student housing, students must meet the criteria for student status.
Students must be registered for at least nine (9) credits from KPC. Preference will
be given to students signed up for twelve (12) or more KPC credits. Students must
also be in good standing with the Office of Residence Life and the Campus Judicial
Committee. Additionally, the following must be submitted before space will be reserved
in Student Housing:
- Housing Application ($40 fee).
- $300 Security Deposit (submitted with application).
A refundable $300 security deposit is required of all housing applicants. The deposit
will be held by the KPC Business Office for as long as the resident indicates intent
to return to Student Housing in the following term. When a resident formally checks
out of housing and indicates that he/she will not be returning, the deposit will be
mailed to the forwarding address indicated by the resident, less any applicable charges
assessed to the student.
- Current Immunization Status (must be submitted before a student moves into the KRC
Housing Placements & Room Assignments
Every attempt will be made to accommodate students’ housing placement requests. Requests
are filled on a first-come, first served basis! Fill out the ‘Preferences’ section
of the housing application to ensure the best possible roommate pairing.
In order to apply for student housing, students need to simply complete the following
- Log in to UAOnline (contact Student Services at (907) 262-0330 if you do not yet have a student ID number);
- Go to the ‘Student Services & Account Information’ tab;
- Press ‘Campus Housing and Dining’;
- Select ‘KPC Housing’;
- Press the ‘ApplyOnline’ button; and
- Fill out the simple online application (remember to pay your application fee and housing
Questions? Call (907) 262-0256 and Residence Life staff will be happy to help you
through the process.