Facility Rental Rates
Includes an individually keyed, private bedroom in a four bedroom apartment, public
access Wi-Fi and access to the gym, laundry facilities, outdoor recreational facilities
and activity room. Accommodations are offered with and without linens.
- Basic Room Rate: $45 per night per person
- *Linens: $5 per night per person
*The linens package includes sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and washcloths.
- *Conference Guest Rate: $75 for 4 consecutive hour block of time
- *Non-Conference Guest Rate: $100 for a 4 consecutive hour block of time
- **Fire Pit Rental: $25 for a 4 consecutive hour block of time
- **Field Use Rental: $50 for 4 consecutive hour block of time
*Includes the use of the grills, picnic tables, bathrooms, electricity, and water.
**Are only available for rent with the rental of the pavilion.
Multipurpose Room & Academic Space Rental
- For-Profit Rates: $25 per hour for a minimum of 2 hours / $200 per day for up to
- Non Profit Rates: $12.50 per hour for a minimum of 2 hours / $100 per day for up to
Includes the use of the Catering Kitchen for food preparation in the Residence Hall.
- For 30 or fewer guests: $25 added to room rental charge
- For more than 30 guests: $50 added to room rental charge
Set Up Services
- *Basic Tech Set Up: $25 per day
- Room Set Up: First set up free, $25 set up charge for each additional set up
- **Media Rental: $25 per day
- Table and Chair Rental: $25 set up fee plus the rental cost for tables and chairs
*Basic Tech Set Up is a service provided to set up technology for presentations, lectures
and other activities that make use of teaching technologies, such as computer and
projector set up.
**Basic Media Rental fee is charged for use of video, audio or other multimedia equipment
such televisions, sound systems and other electronic devices used during special events.