The Testing Center is open for face-to-face testing. Space is limited, make sure to
schedule 24 hours in advance.
Kenai River Campus Testing Services & Proctoring
Testing Services Hours:
- 10 am- 4 pm, Monday & Wednesday
- 10 am- 7 pm, Tuesday & Thursday
The following exams are available in the Testing Center by online appointment through
Schedule an appointment on RegisterBlast
- KPC/University of Alaska in-person and distance classes
- State of Alaska Occupational
- Students with accommodations
The following exams are available by appointment only and must be scheduled on their
The following exams are not currently available at the Testing Center, learn more
about alternatives below.
If a student needs a computer with a webcam to access RPNow, call the the Testing
Center at 907-262-0227 to make an appointment to reserve a computer in the KRC Riverview Commons.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kenai Peninsula College Covid-19 Information
How do I pay for my exam fees?
All testing fees must be paid online prior to the appointment as the Bookstore is
What do I do when I arrive on campus?
- Call 907-262-0227 to inform Testing Center you are on campus. (must have photo ID
and face mask on before entering building).
- Go to the side entrance of the Clarence Brockel; building where someone from the Testing
Center will let you in.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times inside the building
How is the Testing Center Limiting the spread of Covid-19?
- If you have symptoms-cough, fever, shortness of breath-or have been around others
with symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CAMPUS. When it is possible, please call 24 hours
in advance to reschedule your testing appointment.
- Testing stations are thoroughly cleaned between each tester.
- Public areas, common touch points, and building surfaces are regularly cleaned with
CDC-approved products (germicidal detergents).