KRC Return Policy
- Returns may be made up to 10 days from the first day of classes.
- Textbooks must be returned along with the receipt.
- New books must be in original, mint condition with no marks, writing or names.
- Used books must be in the same condition as when they were purchased.
- All wrapped or boxed books must be returned unopened.
- If a class is canceled, books purchased for the class must be returned within one
week of the cancelation.
Textbooks for KRC distance classes and KBC distance and in-person courses can be purchased online. Resurrection Bay Extension Site students looking to purchase textbooks can contact
Coordinator Jackie Marshall at (907) 224-2285 with their questions.