The online bookstore is now available for Spring 2024 classes!
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions for more details and the Return Policy
- Login to your bookstore account
- Click "My Account" in the top navigation
- Find your order on the Order History tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the order and click on "Return Items From This Order"
- Inclusive Access
- Inclusive Access is a course materials fulfillment model designed to improve convenience
and affordability. Students automatically gain access to their digital course materials
by the first day of class simply by being enrolled in that class. This can include
eBooks, courseware, online homework and labs, and more. The fee is billed as a separate
- To opt-out of inclusive access materials visit the online bookstore by logging in
with your UAA Microsoft credentials at the online bookstore. Once you are logged in, click on the Opt-Out icon on the right side of the page.
You will then be shown a list of the inclusive access materials for courses for which
you have registered. If you would not like these materials, click on "decline materials."
- Inclusive Access (IA) materials are automatically charged to the student's account.
If you drop the class or opt out of using IA materials before the Add/Drop date, a refund will be automatically posted to the student account. If you have any
questions about IA refunds, please email email@example.com
- Features of the online bookstore
- Options for all course materials, including new and used textbooks, eBooks, rentals,
supplies, kits and more.
- The online bookstore serves all of UAA campuses (Kenai Peninsula College, Kodiak College,
Anchorage, Mat-Su College, and Prince William Sound College), you can get all your
books with one order.
- Free shipping to your campus during the posted dates. After the free shipping period,
you can still ship to campus for a shipping fee.
- Flexible payment options, including the ability to charge your course materials to
your student account. Please remember that all charges must be paid back by the payment
deadline. See Paying For Your Course Materials below for more details.
- Paying for Course Materials
- Please contact the bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 907-262-0312 for questions
about paying for course materials.
Hours of Operation
Note: Alaska Titles and custom print books and course materials are available at the
The KPC Bookstore is located on the Kenai River Campus in Soldotna, Alaska.
Hours of Operation: 10 am-4 pm, Monday-Thursday
Cashier Window: 10 am-4 pm, Friday
The week before the start of the semester: 10 am-5 pm, Monday-Thursday