Skip Navigation

Update on UA's COVID-19 response

For the latest information about the University of Alaska's response to the evolving COVID-19 situation, visit

Kenai Peninsula College buildings are closed at this time. All business is being conducted remotely, or by appointment. For general questions, please call 907-262-0330 or email

If you have particular questions regarding technology or need assistance to connect to KPC remotely, call 907-262-0351. If you would like to get more information on classes or set up an appointment for Counseling and Advising, please call 907-262-0383 or email For the Kachemak Bay Campus in Homer, please call Nancy Johnson at 907-235-1655 or email 

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

Travel Information

Travel Information

All UA employees must complete Concur training and apply for the UA travel card to be eligible to travel. Training dates and information can be found on the UA Travel page.

Note: KPC travel policy is that all travel to Anchorage is by air. 

Before Travel 

Travel requests must be entered into Concur a minimum of three business days before the trip to allow time for approvals. Trips should be named as Last Name_First Initial_Trip Dates_Destination. KPC administrative services director will review each travel request in Concur before forwarding on to your supervisor for final approval.

During Travel

Your UA travel card will upload charges directly into your Concur expense report. Use the Concur Mobile app to take pictures of and organize receipts for your expense report. 

After Travel

After travel is completed, an expense report must be created and submitted via Concur within 15 workdays of travel completion. Required receipts, conference agendas, etc. need to be included in your report. Expense roports will not be approved without this back-up. 

Canceling Trips in Concur

For information on canceling trips in Concur, please refer to the Canceling Trips in Concur document. It will walk you through the steps to cancel. 

If you need  help to cancel a trip in Concur please reach out to DeAnne Ruiz

 Contact Info

DeAnne Ruiz
DeAnne Ruiz
Accounts Payable/Travel Technician
(907) 262-0308
Kenai River Campus
McLane 169k
Web Page
Top ^