The Testing Center is open on a limited basis. Please see the guidelines below.
Hours: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., Tuesday and Wednesday
KPC's Kenai River Campus Testing Services & Proctoring
The Testing Center is open for the following exams, GED, PSI/PAN, Pearson Vue, CLEP,
and DEC/State of Alaska, only. All other exams are still on hold until further notice.
Space is limited to three testers at a time.
- Entry to the Testing Center is by appointment only
-Call 907.262.0227 to schedule an appointment.
-No walk-in scheduling or inquiries will be avalible at this time.
-Please remember to bring photo ID for all appointments.
- When arriving for testing appointment, call 907.262.0227 (testing staff will open
-Main entrances will remain locked. Please follow the signs and use the doors at
the end of the Brockel building.
-You are not permitted anywhere except in the Testing Center or the restrooms closest
to the Testing Center.
- Please maintain at last six feet of space between you and other at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times inside the building.
- If you have symptoms-cough, fever, shortness of breath-or have been around others
with symptoms, DO NOT ENTER.
- Please do not bring friends or family memebrs with you to the testing center as we
have limtied occupancy. Only one tester will be allowed to enter the building.
- All testing fees must be paid online prior to the appointment as the Bookstore is
- All public areas and testing rooms are thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Testing stations are thoroughly cleaned between each tester.
- Public areas, common touch points, and building surfaces are being regularly cleaned
with CDC-approved products (germicidal detergents) including, tables, desktops, chairs,
vertical surfaces, rails, countertops, doors, door knobs, door frames, window sills,
restrooms, water fountains, and brak areas
The Accuplacer may now be taken online.
Step-by-step instructions for scheduling remote Accuplacer:
- Visit www.uaa.alaska.edu/testing
- Click on the "ACCUPLACER WRITING PLACEMENT" green black (half way down the page),
NOTE: there is helpful information on the Accuplacer listed on this page
- Click on the "Sign up online to take the test" link (half way down the page)
- Click on "UAA TESTING CENTER-UNIVERSIY CENTER MALL", DO NOT select KPC
- In the drop down box, select "ACCUPLACER" and let the page refresh, DO NOT click "ADD
- In the second drop down box selecg "ACCUPLACER REMOTE ONLINE AT HOME $21", and let
the page refresh
- Fill out all the requested information, then click "ADD TO CART"
The $21 proctor fee will need to be paid when scheduling.
Sutdents will receive a PDF of their scores by email. The scores need to be forwarded
to KPC by emailing them to email@example.com.
The TEAS exam has been extended to June 12, 2020. The cost of the exam is $116. Appointments can be schedule on the UAA website. Students should select TEAS VI and then TEAS VI with a virtual proctor.
For questions or more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The KPC Testing Center is not proctoring these exams, and will not have information
regarding their delivery.
Testing Center Policy
Testing Center Schedule
KPC's Kachemak Bay Campus
Testing Services Information