The Testing Center is open on a limited basis. Please see the guidelines below.
Hours: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m., Monday - Thursday, and 9 a.m. -12 p.m., Friday
KPC's Kenai River Campus Testing Services & Proctoring
Note: KPC Testing Center is not proctoring exams for face-to-face or distance courses
at this time, unless the student has accommodations in place. Please contact your
instructor for further information on class exams this semester.
The Testing Center is open for the following exams, GED, PSI/PAN, Pearson Vue, CLEP,
and DEC/State of Alaska, only. All other exams are still on hold until further notice.
Space is limited to three testers at a time.
- Entry to the Testing Center is by appointment only
-Call 907.262.0227 to schedule an appointment.
-No walk-in scheduling or inquiries will be available at this time.
-Please remember to bring photo ID for all appointments.
- When arriving for testing appointment, call 907.262.0227 (testing staff will open
-Main entrances will remain locked. Please follow the signs and use the doors at
the end of the Brockel building.
-You are not permitted anywhere except in the Testing Center or the restrooms closest
to the Testing Center.
- Please maintain at last six feet of space between you and others at all times.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times inside the building.
- If you have symptoms-cough, fever, shortness of breath-or have been around others
with symptoms, DO NOT ENTER.
- Please do not bring friends or family members with you to the testing center as we
have limited occupancy. Only one tester will be allowed to enter the building.
- All testing fees must be paid online prior to the appointment as the Bookstore is
- All public areas and testing rooms are thoroughly cleaned daily.
- Testing stations are thoroughly cleaned between each tester.
- Public areas, common touch points, and building surfaces are being regularly cleaned
with CDC-approved products (germicidal detergents) including, tables, desktops, chairs,
vertical surfaces, rails, countertops, doors, door knobs, door frames, window sills,
restrooms, water fountains, and break areas.
Accuplacer exams are now being offered in person at KPC. Please call Student Services
at 907.262.0330 to schedule your exam.
HESI entrance exams are now being offered online the through the HESI Website.
TEAS Exams can be taken online. Register for the TEAS exam online.