We highly value our student employees at Kenai Peninsula College. There are several
positions open to students during the semester, in a variety of departments. Apply
to become a student employee and we will work around your class schedule!
More than just a paycheck.
KPC offers financial opportunities on campus to help current students defray the costs
of attending the college. Hours are flexible to class schedules and provide valuable
on-the-job experience for future employment after graduation.
To be eligible to for a student job, a student must:
- Be enrolled @ KPC/UAA for a minimum of six credits in the current semester; OR
- Have been enrolled the preceding semester for six credit and plans to enroll for six
or more credits in the next semester if employment is to occur between semesters;
- Be a US citizen or eligible non-citizen according to the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization
- Complete all University of Alaska employment paperwork;
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress as outlined in the KPC/UAA catalog: GPA 2.0 or
better, prior to and throughout the term of employment. Note that some positions require
a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 throughout the term of employment.
Students interested in working as a student employee should contact KRC Student Services Assistant for a list of current openings and applications.