Skip Navigation

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

Payment Plans and Collections

Payment Plans and Collections

  • I'd like to set up a payment plan, what are my options?

    Students may access their UA student account through UAOnline

    2024-2025 School Year Pricing
    Enrollment fee for regular semester payment plans are $75/plan

    Sign up for these payment plans varies based on the start and end of term. Please visit UAOnline for information on current payment plans.

  • I have a hold on my account, what can I do?

    Students whose accounts are not paid in full by the payment deadline will have accounts receivable (AR) holds placed on their account and will not receive transcripts, diplomas and are not permitted to register for additional classes until their past due balance is paid in full.  

    Holds may also be placed on your account due to UAA parking citations, UAA health center charges or library fines.

    Memo (AM) holds are for internal use and may exist on your account but do not affect transcripts or registration. 

    Generally, AR holds will be automatically released 24 hours after account is paid in full. Holds will be released on accounts paid in full by check/web check 7-10 business days after payment is received in order to allow time for the check to clear. All other holds are lifted manually. 

    Please contact KPC Student Accounts at (907) 262-0303 if you have questions regarding your account hold.

    Accounts Receivable approval is not required for you to drop or withdraw from your course. You can drop or withdraw by completing the Registration Changes Form. Please note, depending on the date, you may not receive a refund for the course you are dropping. Please see the Dates and Deadlines page for refund deadlines.

  • I'm a UA faculty or staff member, can I set up payroll deduction?

    If you are faculty or staff, you are now able to pay your student account on a bi-weekly basis through payroll deductions. 

    To enroll, fill out the Payroll Deductions Form (PDF) and email to KPC Human Resources, return in person (156 College Road, Soldotna), or fax to 907-262-0322.

  • I have been sent to collections, how do I contact the agency?

    Kenai Peninsula College uses a collection agency to assist in maintaining low default rates. Accounts over 180 days old are subject to reporting to a collection agency. Being sent to collections can negatively affect credit and increase your repayment costs through collection fees. 

    Kenai Peninsula College uses the following collection agency:

    Williams and Fudge Collections Agency
    300 Chatham Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29730

  • How do PFD garnishments work?
    If you have a delinquent account, your Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend (PFD) may be garnished under Alaska Statute 14.40.251 and Alaska Statute 43.23.073. 

    If your account is sent for garnishment, additional details and instructions to appeal the process will be mailed to you. 

    If you believe you owe a balance in error, you should promptly file for an exception.

  • I wrote a NSF check paid to Kenai Peninsula College, what now?

    Checks returned due to insufficient funds or a stop pay will be charged back to your student account. 

    A $30 non-refundable processing fee will be charged for all returned checks and your account will be put on hold. In order to release the hold, your account must be paid in the amount of the original check in addition to the returned check fee. The university reserves the right to refuse payment by check.