Skip Navigation

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

Property & Surplus Services

Property & Surplus Services

In order to account for and safeguard KPC property and to comply with state and federal laws and University regulations, the Property and Surplus Department: 

  • Coordinates an annual physical inventory 
  • Records all acquisitions, deletions and changes to property 
  • Manages disposal of surplus property 

All equipment or property relocations, off-campus use, or disposal must be coordinated through the Property and Surplus Department. 

Disposal of Property

  • Contact department for necessary forms and to coordinate pickup and disposal; 
  • University owned property may not be disposed or relocated without prior written consent; 
  • The department will seek authorization to destroy non-functional items; functional items are available to other departments; 
  • Once authorized, non-functional items are batched, then destroyed while being witnessed by two KPC employees, and taken to the landfill.  

Off-Campus Use of KPC Property

  • Personal use of KPC property is prohibited;
  • Use of property is allowed only for KPC related business or projects and is allowed only for a limited time;
  • An Authorization For Off-Campus Use Form must be completed and signed by campus director;
  • Items must be returned by the date indicated on the form and checked in through the property department when returned.


Contact Info

DeAnne Ruiz
DeAnne Ruiz
Financial Aid Clerk
(907) 262-0308
Kenai River Campus
McLane 169k
Web Page
Top ^