- Face coverings must be worn by everyone entering a Kenai Peninsula College campus.
- If while on a KPC campus you have any questions or comments about face coverings,
contact the Student Services Director Sara Rinerason at 262-0314 email@example.com.
- When on campus, please maintain at least 6 feet of space for social distancing. If
you are experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms, have been exposed to someone with a confirmed
case of COVID-19, or if you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 yourself and have classes
that involve face-to-face engagement, notify your instructor immediately by phone
- Water fountains are turned off, but the bottle filling stations are operational.
Due to rising concerns regarding COVID19, the Math Lab Support will now blended into
both Face to Face in Brockel 190 and via Zoom! Listed below are the new hours, and
here are two ways to help with the online math assistance:
Option 1: If you have NOT used Zoom before, just click on the “Join URL” hyperlink
and it will automatically prompt the software download for you.
Option 2: If you have used Zoom before, click “Join Meeting” in the software. Then
copy and paste the given Meeting ID into the box and click “enter meeting”
Problems? Send Shara Leaders an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Math Lab Hours, Fall 2021 Semester
Monday and Wednesday
- Andy Veh (On Campus) 9:30-11 am
- Shara Leaders (On Campus), 1-3:30 pm
- Shara Leaders (Online) 5:30-9 pm
- Zoom ID: 841 7811 9676
- Passcode: 012673
Tuesday and Thursday
- Andy Veh (On Campus), 9:30-11 am
- Shara Leaders (On Campus), 1-5 pm
- Jeff Johnson TUESDAY ONLY (Online), 11-1 pm
- Jeff Johnson THURSDAY ONLY (Online) 12-2 pm
- Shara Leaders (Online) 9 am- 3 pm
- Zoom ID: 852 7151 3748
- Passcode: 287012
General Faculty Office Hours
- Rebecca Weaver, (Online) Wednesdays 4-5 pm
Math Lab Schedule the Fall 2021 Semester