Welcome to KPC Educational Technology, Innovation, & Learning Design (ETILD) Department!
Are you looking to...
- get started with Universal Design for Learning (UDL) or
- learn more about Regular and Substantive Interaction (RSI) requirements?
Are you interested in talking with someone about...
- course design to make your course more engaging and impactful or
- course accessibility to discuss how to make course materials accessible?
Or are you wanting to explore...
- how to integrate educational technology into your learning assessments with RPNow or
- what exciting elearning events are happening at KPC or
- what professional development opportunities might be available to you?
Good for you, you've come to the right place!
The Educational Technology, Innovation, & Learning Design staff looks forward to helping
you leverage best practices, teaching tools, and creative solutions so that you can
offer the course you envisioned, the way you imagined teaching it.
Have a look around, browse the faculty repository of resources available to you, and reach out with any questions or make an appointment with one of us.
We're here for you, so please let us know how we can help!
KPC learning designers can be reached by phone at (907) 235-1621. Call us today to get your questions answered or to talk over anything we might
be able to help with.
Send an email to the KPC Educational Technology, Innovation, and Learning Design Department
at email@example.com for fast responses to your questions.
Do you use Microsoft Teams? If so, you can chat with a KPC learning designer in Teams
Chat for any quick questions you may want to ask!
- Schedule a Meeting