Skip Navigation

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage

Two students (female and male) in the Kenai River commons using a computer at the Kenai River Campus

Get involved in KPC's campus communities!

Student Life

Thanks to our incredible community of students, KPC student life continues to grow and thrive each year. Whether you're interested in student employment, want to join or create a student club, or find your passion in student government, there's a place for you at KPC.

Find Your Place

At Kenai Peninsula College, there are lots of ways to get involved in the campus community. Pursue student government by becoming an officer or student representative for the KRC Student Union or the KBC Student Association. Write an article for the KPC Connection, our monthly newspaper. There are unlimited ways to get involved on campus. We're here to help you get started. 

Top ^