Please follow these steps:
- Complete the VA Online Application (va.gov) (all chapters except chapter 31)
- Apply for admission to a degree program
- Submit a Course Eligibility for Certification Form signed by your program advisor or a KPC counselor to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must meet with an advisor prior to having your classes certified with the VA. Program degree checks must be performed each semester. The Course Eligibility for Certification Form is available from your advisor and Veteran Services.
- Register for classes
- Complete the KPC Request for Certification of VA Benefits Form (this form must be completed every semester)
- Submit VA Form: Certificate of Eligibility to email@example.com
- Sign up on the DVA website for an eBenefits premier account to track status and payment information
- Have a question for the DVA? Create a secure online account & submit a question. The DVA will email you when your question has been answered.
Additional Step for Transfer Students:
Complete VA Form 22-1995 through VA Online Application (vets.gov) to identify your new school and degree program. Print copy for your records and provide a copy for Veterans Service Office. You can also fill out VA form 22-1995 Change of Place/Program and mail it to VA and provide Veterans Service Office with a copy.