Skip Navigation

All Kenai Peninsula College campus services are available virtually and on campus. Masks are required on campus. For general questions, call 907.262.0300 or email Learn more about UA’s COVID-19 response

© 2019 Kenai Peninsula College. All rights reserved.
University of Alaska Anchorage


KPC Scholarships

 KBC Fall 2021 Scholarship Application Packet

This packet contains application materials for multiple scholarship opportunities. Each scholarship and its eligibility criteria are described. Students who submit required documents will be automatically considered for each scholarship they are eligible for.

Applications must be submitted to KBC Student and Enrollment Services my 5 p.m., August 14, 2021. 

KBC Fall 2021 Scholarship Packet

KPC Talent Grant Scholarships and Administrative Scholarships

This fund will be used to assist individuals to engage in courses at the Kenai River Campus. Not applicable to Kachemak Bay Campus classes. All requests will be considered, however, due to limited funds, preference will be given to those with demonstrated financial need.

Application period is now closed. 

Other Scholarship Opportunities

Alyeska Pipeline Alaska Native Scholarship 

This scholarship is for Alaska Native Students enrolled full-time or part-time, that maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5. Funds are to be used for individual training and education opportunities that will potentially result in the individual working in a TAPS or oil industry profession. 

The Alyeska Pipeline Alaska Native Scholarship application is open until September 3. 

Check out the KPC Financial Aid Forms page for current scholarship applications.

Financial Aid Forms Financial Aid Forms Page

Note: The following scholarships are offered outside of KPC. Please see the scholarship sponsor's website/documentation for more details.

Local Scholarships 

Title Dates Apply 

Kenaitze Indian Tribe 

The Kenaitze Indian Tribe has scholarship opportunities for Alaska Native and American Indian students. Currently have 9 different service offerings. 

Due December 1 for Spring Semester and  June 1 for Fall Semester 


State Scholarships

Title Dates Apply

Alaska Community Foundation

Over 40 scholarships available for Alaskans! 

The Alaska Community Foundation awards scholarships made possible by passionate community members who are committed to helping Alaskans pursue their educational dreams. The specific criteria, application requirements, and deadline varies by scholarship. Please review the guidelines for each scholarship to determine your eligibility before applying.


Deadlines Vary by fund.


American Legion 40/8

Must be full-time nursing student with financial need. Contact 907-242-1530 for deadline information.



Nursing Scholarships Sources

Two sites specific for Nursing student scholarships. Check out what they have to offer!

Nursing Explorer

Nursing Scholarships for AK

Schmidt Charitable Trust

Preference is given to Alaska Natives and other minorities. Studies in Earth Sciences in Alaska. Applications can be submitted year-round and are reviewed when received or at the quarterly Board of Trustees meeting.



 National Scholarships



Offering more than a dozen major-specific, inclusive scholarships that students can apply for.  Requirements vary.

Varies Website

Public Health Scholarship

Offers a variety of opportunities to offset the cost of earning a public health degree.mApplication process, requirements, deadlines and amounts vary by fund.

Varies Website
Top ^